- World: Greece, Singapore, Japan
- Book Review: The Big Picture for Hollywood expands out of its frame
- DISCOP Johannesburg gets animated
- AFM Roundup: Film market gains efficiency with badges required to enter the main hotel’s lobby
- MIP Cancun positions Turkish TV content in Central America
- Star-stuck airlines look more to Hollywood than to the stars. Plus, calendar of events
- My Two Cents: CEOs could be visionaries if only Wall Street would let them risk failure. Right now, the Street rewards failure, but not visionaries. Vision is not just recognizing opportunities, though.
Please follow and like us: