- Selling TV rights to 29 European Union territories outside the E.U.
- Asia TV Forum asked to keep more focus on market than conferences
- NATPE’s CEO talks about market growth for LATAM and Europe
- World: Greece, Singapore, Japan
- DISCOP Johannesburg gets animated
- AFM Roundup: Film market gains efficiency with badges required to enter the main hotel’s lobby
- MIP Cancun positions Turkish TV content in Central America
- Star-stuck airlines look more to Hollywood than to the stars. Plus, calendar of events
- My Two Cents: CEOs could be visionaries if only Wall Street would let them risk failure. Right now, the Street rewards failure, but not visionaries. Vision is not just recognizing opportunities, though.
Please follow and like us: