The 15 photos in the carousel below don’t do justice to the hectic activities of the most recent L.A. Screenings, which started with the Upfronts in New York City on May 16, continued with the independent screenings at the Fairmont Century Plaza in Los Angeles on May 18, and culminated with the studio screenings in Hollywood starting on May 21.
However, the selected photos show salient events that VideoAge witnessed. The photo captions are arranged in sequence, from left to right.
Let’s start with the large contingent of distributors from Turkey:
- Inter Medya’s Beatriz Cea Okan with Televisa’s Eduardo Sepulveda and Miguel Rosenfeld;
- Global Agency’s Ivan Sanchez;
- MISTCO’s Aysegul Tuzun;
- Kanal D’s Ekin Koyuncu;
- Calinos’ Jose Luis Gascue, Cristina Duffy, and Duda Rodriguez.
The equally large LATAM group is here represented by:
- Record TV’s Delmar Andrade;
- The Telefilms team at their Century Plaza screening and cocktail;
- Tondero’s Cecilia Gomez De La Torre.
Among the other indies:
- Electric Entertainment’s Steve Saltman;
- All3Media’s Yari Torres;
- FilmRise’s Emilia Nuccio and Alejandro Veciana.
Among the Hollywood studios’ activities:
- Paramount Global Content Distribution’s Dan Cohen and Lisa Kramer;
- Disney Media Distribution LATAM’s Alis Perez, Barbara Lorenzo, and Fabiola Bovino;
- The press luncheon hosted by Pearlena Igbokwe, Universal Studio Group’s chairwoman;
- Lionsgate president of Worldwide TV Jim Packer with VideoAge‘s Dom Serafini at the Lionsgate’s rooftop party.