- Selling TV rights to 29 European Union territories outside the E.U.
- Asia TV Forum asked to keep more focus on market than conferences
- NATPE’s CEO talks about market growth for LATAM and Europe
- World: Greece, Singapore, Japan
- DISCOP Johannesburg gets animated
- AFM Roundup: Film market gains efficiency with badges required to enter the main hotel’s lobby
- MIP Cancun positions Turkish TV content in Central America
- Star-stuck airlines look more to Hollywood than to the stars. Plus, calendar of events
- My Two Cents: CEOs could be visionaries if only Wall Street would let them risk failure. Right now, the Street rewards failure, but not visionaries. Vision is not just recognizing opportunities, though.